Laval University, Hydro-Québec Admission International Scholarship in Canada, 2019
Scholarship Description: Laval University is inviting applications for Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarship for International Students to study in Canada 2019.
The goal of the Hydro-Québec admission scholarship is to recognize academic excellence by awarding students an admission scholarship.
Scholarship Provider: Laval University is a French-language, public research university in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. The University was founded by royal charter issued by Queen Victoria in 1852.
Laval University holds four of the 19 Canada Excellence Research Chairs awarded nationwide: Canada Excellence Research Chair in Remote Sensing of Canada’s New Arctic Frontier, Canada Research Excellence Chair in the Microbiome-Endocannabinoidome Axis in Metabolic Health.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate/Graduate Degree program.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in any subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Several scholarships of variable amount (Certificate $ 1,000 – DESS $ 2,000 – Bachelor $ 3,000 – Master $ 5,000)
Eligible Nationalities: International Students can apply for this scholarship
• Maintain a minimum average:
– Candidates who apply for an undergraduate scholarship must have an R score of 31 or higher (or equivalent) in their pre-university studies.
– Candidates who apply for a graduate scholarship must have an average of 3.67 or higher (or equivalent) in their undergraduate studies.
• Candidates must have applied for and been accepted into an eligible program of study for the fall 2019 semester (the scholarship may not be carried forward to a later semester).
• Be enrolled full time (or be deemed full time according to MEES) at Université Laval in the semester and program of study for which the scholarship is awarded.
Application Procedure: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
Deadline: February 15, 2019